Several food chains offer “manager’s specials.” These offers, like day old bread, are available to all customers at any time and without a coupon. There are few savvy enough to know these offers exist, and most people feel uncomfortable asking for them for fear of appearing cheap. View full article »
- penny stocks online on Who’s Winning the Battle Between Cable and Copper? Customers!
- how to buy Facebook fans on Who to Trust
- See photos of the most beautiful houses in the world on Birth of a New Decade – End of Analog Dial Tone?
- excadrackamef on Secure Your First Inclination With a Second Opinion
- get fans on Demand and Supply